Cheat na Kaineko · Neko · Uncategorized

Cheat na Kaineko Chapter 2

Link to chapter 2 below:

http://konkosite.com/M/neko/

Advertisements

16 thoughts on “Cheat na Kaineko Chapter 2

      1. No problem.
        Also btw, I don’t know if it’s in chapter 2 or 1, there is a piece where a no one became a one … Something about having people to rely on, so probably in chapter 2…

        P.S. Hope you keep it up. Your English is good, the translations don’t seem to be wrong (or you’re covering it up well with your English *cough*). As a person who self-studied (halfheartedly though) Japanese, it’s always nice seeing someone else take it up.

        Liked by 2 people

      2. Truthful speaking, my Japanese is not good enough to fully understand the novel. At most I could understand 70~80% of it while the remaining 20% is like what you said.
        I am grateful if you could point out more of my mistake so I can improve my Japanese ~~

        Like

  1.    ∧_∧
     ( ´・ω・) ∫ Thanks!
     //\ ̄ ̄旦\  Nepu!!
    // ※…\___\
    \\  ※….  ※ ※ ヽ
      \ヽ—-―――――ヽ

    Like

  2. * and uses cat
    punch.*

    and I’m like lolwut? it’s one nya-unch cat~~! XD (one punch man reference for those who don’t get it) 😛

    hm the LN illustration for the 1st chapter though, I’m like, “why is this kitty so fat and fluffy?”
    I hope the nekomimi loli form is not like that T_T
    (on 2nd thought, she’s on the cover page anyways) -_-

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s